From small, to flexible modules, and up to large and advanced.
Containers for the various sorted fractions are located in the terminal, which also has technical equipment necessary for operation. An efficient, well-designed terminal provides the basis for safe, reliable operation. The terminal design will vary depending on the project size, capacity requirements and the number of fractions collected. Logiwaste designs customized terminals for all of these project parameters, from small, to flexible modules, and up to large and advanced.
Always available, always ready
Terminals in residential districts are best located in the outskirts of the area. This is most advantageous for land-use and local environmental considerations. Read more on the advantages of an automatic vacuum waste collection system here! In hospital and care environments which involves sorting and handling soiled laundry, processing both waste and laundry can be located in the same premises, or these can be separated from each other. Read more on handling waste and laundry in care environments!
Integrated terminal module, efficient innovation
In addition to delivering standard terminal projects, Logiwaste has developed a compact, flexible terminal concept in our IFFC modules – Integrated Fan, Filter, Control module. The involves building the terminal into a standard container for delivery fully tested and start-ready, enabling fast, efficient installation. It contains all necessary equipment to run a complete automated vacuum waste collection installation. Modules are insulated, which significantly reduces requirements on the building where it is installed. Modules can also be located outdoors with no terminal building, if needed.
- Integrated Fan, Filter, Control Module - IFFC Module.
- Modules are built into a standard container with all the terminal equipment required to run a complete automated vacuum waste collection installations.
- The module is delivered fully operational, and tested from the factory, reducing installation and start-up time on site.
- With noise reduction the requirements for the terminal building are less demanding.
- Compact design reduces the requirement of floor space to a minimum.
- Flexible, so it can be placed in or outdoors.
- Designed for a long lifespan with low running and maintenance costs.
- Specially developed for use in automated vacuum waste collection installations.
- The round form increases the lifespan of the container and cuts the sound level when waste or laundry is collected.
- Simple interface for users. These can be connected and disconnected from the system without manually manoeuvring the docking unit of the terminal.
Compactor and containers
- Provides greater compacting capacity to filter containers.
- Reduces the container pick-up frequency.
- Compact low profile design enables easy placement in terminals with limited height.
Logiwaste has a line of solutions for handling laundry that can be customized to the customer's needs.
- Solutions for handling laundry in the hospital
- Laundry bags are transported through the pipe system directly to the laundry facility.
- Solutions for handling laundry outside the hospital
- Centralised and automatic refilling trolleys.
- Collecting laundry bags in containers for transport to the laundry facilities.
Additional product areas related to waste management using vacuum transport.
The waste/laundry inlets are the installation’s interface with the user, and is always available and ready to take in material at all times of the day. Logiwaste highly emphasizes providing the user with an easy, hygienic and efficient means to dispose of waste or laundry bags.
The pipe system ties the inlets and the valve spaces together to the terminal. The Logiwaste pipeline system is designed to minimize both wear on the waste bags and wear on the piping in the system. This makes for a longer lifespan and more reliable system operation, from inlet to terminal.
Containers for the sorted fractions are located in the terminal, which also has technical equipment necessary for a reliable operation. Logiwaste designs customized terminals for small, flexible modules or up to large and advanced.
The Logiwaste control system is specially developed for automatic collection of waste and laundry (AWCS). The system ensures that the installation is available all day and all year, while it optimizes operation and energy consumption.