From small, to flexible modules, and up to large and advanced.
Always available, always ready
Integrated terminal module, efficient innovation
- Integrated Fan, Filter, Control Module - IFFC Module.
- Modules are built into a standard container with all the terminal equipment required to run a complete automated vacuum waste collection installations.
- The module is delivered fully operational, and tested from the factory, reducing installation and start-up time on site.
- With noise reduction the requirements for the terminal building are less demanding.
- Compact design reduces the requirement of floor space to a minimum.
- Flexible, so it can be placed in or outdoors.
- Designed for a long lifespan with low running and maintenance costs.
- Specially developed for use in automated vacuum waste collection installations.
- The round form increases the lifespan of the container and cuts the sound level when waste or laundry is collected.
- Simple interface for users. These can be connected and disconnected from the system without manually manoeuvring the docking unit of the terminal.
Compactor and containers
- Provides greater compacting capacity to filter containers.
- Reduces the container pick-up frequency.
- Compact low profile design enables easy placement in terminals with limited height.
- Solutions for handling laundry in the hospital
- Laundry bags are transported through the pipe system directly to the laundry facility.
- Solutions for handling laundry outside the hospital
- Centralised and automatic refilling trolleys.
- Collecting laundry bags in containers for transport to the laundry facilities.