Sustainable, energy efficient, hygienic, good for local and work environments, and for society at large. And above all, it's simple. The advantages of an automated vacuum waste collection system are many and varied. Whether for hospitals, residential, office, or other commercial facilities, you always have good reason to look into the possibilities with an automated vacuum waste collection system and an automated laundry collection.
The waste collected can with the help of modern technology be disposed of in a responsible and environmentally friendly manner. Space intensive, unhygienic – standard waste management can be replaced with handling systems that are better for society, the environment, and all of us.
Transporting waste underground to a strategically located terminal at the outskirts of residential areas or to a terminal in a hospital, enables more efficient waste management that improves hygiene and the local environment, and significantly reduces environmental impact.
In residential and urban environments automated vacuum waste collection systems contribute to:
- Better overall economy through lower running costs, better use of space, and added value for adjacent properties.
- Higher quality of life through reduced local traffic and a system that is clean and hygienic.
- A sustainable future with reduced emissions and simple source separation.
- Better work environment for sanitation workers with less heavy and risk-filled manual labour.
In healthcare environments, automated collection of waste and laundry contributes to:
- Improved safety and hygiene with a sealed system, less manual handling, with better traceability and access using RFID tags.
- Better ergonomics and work environment with less need for waste and laundry transport in corridors, elevators, and culverts.
- Reduced handling and lower running costs with an entirely automated system that is available around the clock.
- Reduced overall investment costs with more efficient flows, reducing floor space required and a system with a long lifespan.
Efficient waste management in commercial and public environments
- Efficient waste management in public and commercial settings.
- Simple, hygienic, and providing a better work environment.
- Automatic collection reduces manual handling.
- Efficient management with low operating costs.