Modernisation, a cost effective investment
Over time, normal wear will increase the need for repairs, service, and maintenance in an installation. But in this time, developments move forward, bringing new and more efficient technology.
Modernizing an existing installation by replacing certain parts and components with more modern technology is often a cost effective investment that can significantly extend the lifespan of an installation. Logiwaste has the skills and expertise to implement modernisations on our own or others’ installations. We understand these systems and technology for every make and brand of automated vacuum waste collection solutions on the market.
Experience and know-how
Our experience and know-how in this field gives us a unique set of competencies in technology, mechanics, and control systems for automated vacuum waste and laundry collection systems. Our combination of expertise also means we provide support throughout the implementation project.Examples of common actions include:
- Replacing older components with new, modern and efficient ones.
- Upgrading or replacing the control system to improve energy consumption in the system.
- Energy-optimization of the entire installation.
- We concentrate on the most important and cost effective solutions, and offer our customers a specific plan of action with concrete proposals for modernisation.
Many advantages with modernisation of an existing system
- Reduced operating cost.
- Improved reliability.
- More efficient use of the installation.
- Extended lifespan.
- Improved local environment for users.
- Modification to meet new requirements from authorities or for the work environment.